Rijal Almaa

The Rijal Almaa Heritage Museum was established in 1405 H. on the initiative of local residents seeking to preserve their region’s heritage. The Al Alwan fortress, one of the largest fortresses, built by the Al Alwan family in the town of Rijal was chosen as the location for the museum. The palace was restored as a result of the collaboration of numerous sons of Rijal Almaa, each according to their specific competencies and expertise. The town residents collected old articles donated by the people and the women contributed to the engravings on the palace under the supervision of the Almaa artist Fatima Abou Gahas, while many others donated their old silver jewelry and other possessions.

  • {{comment.MemberName}} {{comment.MemberName}}

    {{comment.MemberName}}

    {{parseDate(comment.CreatedDate)}}

    {{comment.Comment}}


متصفحك غير مدعوم

لمشاهدة الموقع الرجاء تحديث المتصفح الخاص بك من خلال المتصفحات التالية: