Amberiya Mosque

The Amberiya Mosque was built by Ottoman Sultan Abdulhamid II in 1326 H., corresponding to 1908 A.D., and was part of the Al Madinah Station project, which is the last station of the Hejaz Railway that connects Al Madinah with Damascus. This station was built in the Amberiya and Al Madinah regions, where the name of the mosque and the station were derived from.

  • {{comment.MemberName}} {{comment.MemberName}}

    {{comment.MemberName}}

    {{parseDate(comment.CreatedDate)}}

    {{comment.Comment}}


متصفحك غير مدعوم

لمشاهدة الموقع الرجاء تحديث المتصفح الخاص بك من خلال المتصفحات التالية: